Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Our dear leaders, Brother and Sister Woods
Sister Woods made all 52 of us girls headbands for Christmas! She has taught me so much about love and service.
Group hug!
We commemorated the Last Supper and read from the scriptures about this event. One of my favorite scriptures from the Last Supper comes from John 14:18, "I will not leave thee comfortless; I will come to you." I testify that this is God's truth! Christ has descended below all things and thus knows how to succor us in our lowest of lows (D&C 88:6; Alma 7:11-13). 




Look at all the Snow!

This is our friend Rita, one of the shopkeepers.

My first shawarma in the Old City! It was so yummy!
Our home sweet home
Sister Clayton and I at our Christmas concert. The Clayton's are the music service couple.

We met Orit (on my right hand side) at the Garden Tomb three weeks ago while we were singing. We invited her to sing Silent Night with us there and also invited her to come to our Christmas concert. She traveled all the way from Galilee, which is three hours away, even with the weather, to come to our concert! And she brought her friends, Ernest (on the left) and Alex (on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment